COME AND JOIN US FOR A “GOOD TIME”
• Bring your bike. All sizes and types are welcome, the strip is open for all to have a go
• Kawasakis ride the strip for free
• Other brands ride the strip for just $30
• Have a try or just watch others
• Gates open at 10.30am. Action starts midday
• See the Kawasaki model range for 2014/15
• Demonstrator bikes available for road loop test rides
• Some super “on the day deals” will be on offer
• Food and drink on sale
RULES OF THE DAY – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To have a go on the Drag Strip FRAM AUTOLITE DRAGWAY FACILITY RULES APPLY
• No alcohol, No drugs, No gang patches, No pets, No fireworks.
• 10km speed limit around all internal roads of the facility including staging lanes and return road
• All bikes must have a current WOF and Registration – they will be checked. Riders on race bikes must show current MNZ licence and log book
• All riders must have a current licence which allows them to ride the bike they are on.
• If you want to run your street legal motorcycles faster than 10 seconds for the quarter mile, you will need to obtain a Drag Racing Licence and the bike must undergo technical inspection.
More details on www.framautolitedragway.co.nz
• Gates open at 10:30am
• Sign-on is from 11am through to 1pm
• First pass (down the strip) begins at midday
• Full street riding gear is required including leather or suitable fabric pants and jacket, boots, gloves and helmet
• If you are running quicker than 10 seconds, a full one piece leather suit is required
• Entries: All participants must fill in and sign an entry form